Ireco Industries
Welcome to Ireco Industries, a Corporation within the Eve Online MMORG.

If you wish to join the Corporation, please check the Enlist section of the forums. It will provide you the information you need to join.

If you are already a member of the Corporation and have not joined the forums yet, please register below with your Character name as your forum login name. If you do not, then the administration will have to verify your Corporation status prior to allowing complete access to members only forum sections.
Ireco Industries
Welcome to Ireco Industries, a Corporation within the Eve Online MMORG.

If you wish to join the Corporation, please check the Enlist section of the forums. It will provide you the information you need to join.

If you are already a member of the Corporation and have not joined the forums yet, please register below with your Character name as your forum login name. If you do not, then the administration will have to verify your Corporation status prior to allowing complete access to members only forum sections.
Ireco Industries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eve Online Corp: Ireco Industries Home

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

So why should I do Certificates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iliana Redbough

So why should I do Certificates Empty
PostSubject: So why should I do Certificates   So why should I do Certificates Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:04 pm

My first Char in EVE was a mess.... good, hard working, well off... but a mess...

My skill sets were way off... I could do lots but none of it well... the biomass welcomed him with wide open arms!

Certs provide a very simple way to ensure that the ships you buy are ships you can halfway fit.

BUT, this presupposed that you know what you want to do (starter professions). The basics that we all should have fall under Core, Defence and Gunnery/Missiles. These allow us to maximise the ship fittings we have.

Spend some time in Certificates and use EveMon (other tools are available) to plot some training into certificates and feel the warm glow of being at least qualified at a basic level to fly the boat you just spent the hard earned ISK on....

Fly Safe, Fly Strong!

Red
Back to top Go down

So why should I do Certificates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ireco Industries :: Questions :: Ireco Industries-
Jump to: