Ireco Industries
Welcome to Ireco Industries, a Corporation within the Eve Online MMORG.

If you wish to join the Corporation, please check the Enlist section of the forums. It will provide you the information you need to join.

If you are already a member of the Corporation and have not joined the forums yet, please register below with your Character name as your forum login name. If you do not, then the administration will have to verify your Corporation status prior to allowing complete access to members only forum sections.
Ireco Industries
Welcome to Ireco Industries, a Corporation within the Eve Online MMORG.

If you wish to join the Corporation, please check the Enlist section of the forums. It will provide you the information you need to join.

If you are already a member of the Corporation and have not joined the forums yet, please register below with your Character name as your forum login name. If you do not, then the administration will have to verify your Corporation status prior to allowing complete access to members only forum sections.
Ireco Industries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eve Online Corp: Ireco Industries Home

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Solo Lvl IVs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariesz

Solo Lvl IVs Empty
PostSubject: Solo Lvl IVs   Solo Lvl IVs Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:36 pm

if you have solo'd lvl fours please post you ship makeup im going to try it next week:)
Back to top Go down
http://PowerToyotaIrvine.com
Hermoth

Hermoth

Solo Lvl IVs Empty
PostSubject: SORRY!   Solo Lvl IVs Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:40 pm

Solo Lvl IVs Icon_cry
Sorry, I haven't been able to mission with you lately but I am busy these next two weeks but after that I am game for lvl 5's I
am thinking we could manage. I should have T2 sentries by
then.

Thanks,

Hermoth
Back to top Go down
Iliana Redbough

Solo Lvl IVs Empty
PostSubject: Solo Lvl4s   Solo Lvl IVs Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:41 pm

I can and I have... perhaps the question should be "is it easy?"
The answer to that is I struggled solo like a noob on day one running Level 1's.... it is tough.
I look at battleclinic at Mega PvE fits and while I can gank a level four with buddies doing it solo is something that I am over reaching for at present.
Solo Lvl IVs Icon_sad
I can but it involves warping in... tanking while picking off the targets and then warping out.
I use my first couple of runs to see "who" is f***ing me the most then take them out... time on site is often limited to a half or single kill for a few runs.
I'm nearly there with a stealth bomber which can do massive damage but using two bombs negates the mission reward.
Happt to hear anyone elses tactics on a solo PvE at Level 4 to learn some more....

Lupine Noir using Red's account
Solo Lvl IVs Icon_evil
Back to top Go down
Ariesz

Solo Lvl IVs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solo Lvl IVs   Solo Lvl IVs Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 6:39 pm

Thx for the reply:) I've looked a little into it since I have first posted and its just a long drown out process for all the do it so ima just keep doing it with one other person.
Back to top Go down
http://PowerToyotaIrvine.com
Ireco
Commander General
Commander General

Solo Lvl IVs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solo Lvl IVs   Solo Lvl IVs Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:12 pm

Soloing 4's varies....on some missions they are possble to solo but will take 7hours....while 3 people could do it in 1. Soloing isnt really recommened IMO, but it is possible...Just get T2 Drones and kill the scram. Frigs so you can wap out.
Back to top Go down
Aezjeck Revon

Aezjeck Revon

Solo Lvl IVs Empty
PostSubject: Solo Drake build   Solo Lvl IVs Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:10 pm

The Drake is great for soloing iv's! Only problem is they don't have great DPS unless you have T2 launchers. I'll give you my loadout. I've had great success with it...

High slots
7x Heavy Missile launcher I
1x (whatever you want/can fit)

Mid Slots
2x Large Shield Extender II
2x Shield Recharger II
2x Invulnerability Field II

Low Slots
1x Power Diagnostic System II
2x Shield Power Relay II
1x Ballistic Control System II

Rigs
3x Medium Core Defense Purger I

Drones
5x Hobgoblin I

Ammo
Scourge Heavy Missiles

You can improve this build by using T2 Drones and Heavy Missile Launchers and by swapping out a Shield Recharger II for another Large Shield Extender II and using faction ammo (if you want to use the LP for it).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Solo Lvl IVs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solo Lvl IVs   Solo Lvl IVs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solo Lvl IVs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ireco Industries :: Questions :: Missions-
Jump to: