Ireco Industries
Welcome to Ireco Industries, a Corporation within the Eve Online MMORG.

If you wish to join the Corporation, please check the Enlist section of the forums. It will provide you the information you need to join.

If you are already a member of the Corporation and have not joined the forums yet, please register below with your Character name as your forum login name. If you do not, then the administration will have to verify your Corporation status prior to allowing complete access to members only forum sections.
Ireco Industries
Welcome to Ireco Industries, a Corporation within the Eve Online MMORG.

If you wish to join the Corporation, please check the Enlist section of the forums. It will provide you the information you need to join.

If you are already a member of the Corporation and have not joined the forums yet, please register below with your Character name as your forum login name. If you do not, then the administration will have to verify your Corporation status prior to allowing complete access to members only forum sections.
Ireco Industries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eve Online Corp: Ireco Industries Home

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Headset/Mic recommendations

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyester

Headset/Mic recommendations Empty
PostSubject: Headset/Mic recommendations   Headset/Mic recommendations Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:11 pm

Hello everyone! So, I'm in the market for a new headset. I currently have these: Logitech Headset.

I'd like to hear anyone's recommendations!!

Lyester
Back to top Go down
bluelogic

PostSubject: Re: Headset/Mic recommendations   Headset/Mic recommendations Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:45 am

I like the bigger ear muffs on these: Digital Precision PC Gaming Headset
Back to top Go down
WayneChun
Deputy Commander General
Deputy Commander General

PostSubject: Re: Headset/Mic recommendations   Headset/Mic recommendations Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:50 pm

I'm sorry but I don't do much with the headsets, as long as the mic works and I can hear out of them, I'm good to go!
Back to top Go down
bluelogic

PostSubject: Re: Headset/Mic recommendations   Headset/Mic recommendations Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:46 pm

You are right a desk mic is much cheaper; however, if you don't want anyone to know you are playing at 4 am. Smile
Back to top Go down
EndoCytosis

EndoCytosis

PostSubject: Re: Headset/Mic recommendations   Headset/Mic recommendations Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:21 am

bluelogic wrote:
I like the bigger ear muffs on these: Digital Precision PC Gaming Headset

I had one of those, they were aight but starting out it was a hastle to figure out how to wear them comfortable, can't move the mic etc.
Their basically the little brother of the original linked headset.

If your cool with a standalone mic go for those and get a decent set of headphones or something. I once had a real nice set of headphones, don't remember the name name but they were huge...the mic would fold up into the headphone support bar thingy. Real comfortable, padded everywhere it touched you, and they were only like 60 bucks. I'm sorta bad with wires though and one day my chair got tangled in them without me knowing and I pulled out the wires and somehow broke them in other ways.
The microphone has a red tip on it if that helps any. I'll hunt down the link here in a moment.

Last edited by EndoCytosis on Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaosbros.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headset/Mic recommendations   Headset/Mic recommendations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Headset/Mic recommendations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ireco Industries :: Ireco Industries :: General Chat-
Jump to: