Ireco Industries
Welcome to Ireco Industries, a Corporation within the Eve Online MMORG.

If you wish to join the Corporation, please check the Enlist section of the forums. It will provide you the information you need to join.

If you are already a member of the Corporation and have not joined the forums yet, please register below with your Character name as your forum login name. If you do not, then the administration will have to verify your Corporation status prior to allowing complete access to members only forum sections.
Ireco Industries
Welcome to Ireco Industries, a Corporation within the Eve Online MMORG.

If you wish to join the Corporation, please check the Enlist section of the forums. It will provide you the information you need to join.

If you are already a member of the Corporation and have not joined the forums yet, please register below with your Character name as your forum login name. If you do not, then the administration will have to verify your Corporation status prior to allowing complete access to members only forum sections.
Ireco Industries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eve Online Corp: Ireco Industries Home

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Tyrannis Preview and Actual Size of Ships

Go down 
+2
Ireco
Faraon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Faraon

Tyrannis Preview and Actual Size of Ships Empty
PostSubject: Tyrannis Preview and Actual Size of Ships   Tyrannis Preview and Actual Size of Ships Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:09 pm

Hi Corp,

Here are some interesting eve youtube video's, the first is a basic overview of how planets may work in the next patch. The other two are people playing with some of our ships in a sandbox, they give a really good idea of the actual size of the ships.

Please post a link if you find any other good/useful eve vids.

See you all in game,
Faraon

Tyrannis Preview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-kVv1q6uHM

Actual Size of Ships
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPeb547pis0&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOJIyTHgwGQ&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Ireco
Commander General
Commander General

PostSubject: Re: Tyrannis Preview and Actual Size of Ships   Tyrannis Preview and Actual Size of Ships Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:03 pm

Last edited by Ireco on Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faraon

PostSubject: The future?   Tyrannis Preview and Actual Size of Ships Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:00 pm

A reply to my own post...

Hopefully it wont be to long before we can fly down to the planets Smile

http://vd.reborn.ru/?a=watch&id=37551
Back to top Go down
Akule Sojen

Akule Sojen

PostSubject: Re: Tyrannis Preview and Actual Size of Ships   Tyrannis Preview and Actual Size of Ships Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:16 pm

Trust Fara to do proper research on things.
The planetary manufacturing stuff looks interesting.
I hear that this could replace the NPC-manufactured trade goods eventually. I found that a relatively easy way into the trading profession. Wonder if this new stuff would complicate things for new traders. The NPC market is quite predictable at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Faraon

PostSubject: Re: Tyrannis Preview and Actual Size of Ships   Tyrannis Preview and Actual Size of Ships Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Aezjeck Revon

Aezjeck Revon

PostSubject: Re: Tyrannis Preview and Actual Size of Ships   Tyrannis Preview and Actual Size of Ships Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:50 am

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hendrik Karel

PostSubject: Re: Tyrannis Preview and Actual Size of Ships   Tyrannis Preview and Actual Size of Ships Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:51 pm

So how is the expansion working out? Is the planetary stuff cool, is it even possible to claim spots left in high sec?

I am planning on stargate-jumping back into the game and I would love some feedback on the expansion.
Oh and also some update on how Ireco industries is progressing as the forums are deadquiet.
Back to top Go down
Faraon

PostSubject: Planets and Gossip   Tyrannis Preview and Actual Size of Ships Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:30 am

Hi Hendrik,

Good to hear from you and yeah the forums don't seem to be used so much these days.

to try and answer your questions about the planets, I've not invested much time in them but will try and give an over view. There not to skill intensive to train, perhaps a couple of months to max out everything and it's easy to get up and running skill wise. Planets can be scanned and managed (I think) remotely over several systems depending on your skills. Once things are set up then you just leave it producing and come back the next day or whenever to collect what's been produced, so it's pretty much afk stuff. The big question is, is there any isk in it? Well depends where you do it, like everything in eve most isk is in low sec, null sec space, I think the ppl in the wormhole make good isk from it, but of course they never really say Wink

Interesting time's at in the corp, there is still a good number of the old timers and recent influx of active noobs. Then we've also seen more than our fair share of wars...

Maybe see you ingame sometime,
Faraon
Back to top Go down
Hendrik Karel

PostSubject: Re: Tyrannis Preview and Actual Size of Ships   Tyrannis Preview and Actual Size of Ships Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:40 am

HI Fareon,
Thanks for the reply Smile
I'm downloading the patch right now so I'll probably be online later on. I have NO idea where i left off, i think i was trying to get a Hulk and then a freighter. But I easily get distracted, so who knows where it'll lead.

Fly safe.

And wars? eek!
Back to top Go down
WayneChun
Deputy Commander General
Deputy Commander General

PostSubject: Re: Tyrannis Preview and Actual Size of Ships   Tyrannis Preview and Actual Size of Ships Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:04 pm

About 1 month and I'll be back killing roids and what not with you all once again! Then I'll have to learn about this whole planet visitation stuff myself. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyrannis Preview and Actual Size of Ships   Tyrannis Preview and Actual Size of Ships Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tyrannis Preview and Actual Size of Ships
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ireco Industries :: Ireco Industries :: General Chat-
Jump to: